Description: Unit pulled from working environment. Tested/Working as intended by Manufacturer.
Comes with 2x Intel Xeon 5160 and 4 GB RAM.
NO other accessories included.
● Dual LGA771 sockets
● Supports one or two Dual-Core Intel® Xeon® Processors 5100 Series
● 1333/1066MHz Front-Side Bus
● VRD11.0 compliant voltage regulation design Integrated Mass Storage Port ● Six ESB2 integrated SATA2 ports up to 3 Gbit/s with SATA RAID 0,1, 10 and 5
● One bus-master UDMA ATA100/66/33 Parallel IDE channel support up to 2 ATA/ATAPI compliant devices Chipset
● Intel® 5000X Greencreek MCH chipset (North Bridge)
● Intel® 6321ESB I/O Controller (South Bridge) ● Winbond W83627EHF Super I/O chip Integrated SAS (Serial Attached SCSI)
● LSI 1068E SAS Controller with 8 ports at PCI-E x4 interface of ESB2
● Supports RAID0 (Integrated Striping, IS), RAID1 (Integrated Mirroring, IM) and RAID1E (Integrated Mirroring Enhanced, IE)
● Supports Hot Swapping, SMART and Hot Spare Disks Expansion Slots
● One X16 PCI-Express high-performance Graphics slot with x16 signal
● One X8 PCI-Express slot with x4 signal
● One X16 PCI-Express slot with x4 signal
● Two PCI-X 64-bit 133/100/66MHz (3.3- Volt) slots
● One PCI 32-bit 33MHz (5-Volt) slot
● Total of six usable slots Integrated LAN
● Intel® 82563EB Gilgal Dual-Port PCIExpress Gigabit Ethernet with ASF2.0 System Hardware Monitoring
● Total five 4-pin fan headers with tachometer monitoring and PWM control
● Chassis intrusion header
● Temperature and voltage monitoring Memory
● Eight 240-pin 1.8-Volt DDR2-667/533 FB-DIMM sockets
● Quad channel memory bus
● Supports ECC memory Up to 32GB of DDR2 FB-DIMM modules BIOS
● Phoenix TrustedCore BIOS 8Mbit Flash
● Supports ACPI 2.0, PnP, DMI 2.0
● Auto configuration of mass storage devices
● Multiple boot options
● Power Management: ACPI S1, S3, S4 and S5 modes IEEE
● Texas Instruments TSB43AB22A Ctrl.
● Two ports 400Mbit Trusted Platform Management (TPM)
● Infineon SLB9635TT 1.2 Other Integrated I/O Interfaces
● One floppy connector for up to two drives
● One UART serial port connector
● One ECP/EPP/SPP parallel connector
● Eight USB2.0 ports (4 USB ports via header)
● PS/2 mouse & keyboard ports
Terms and Conditions
Product will not be shipped until payment is received.
Determining compatibility with your existing parts, hardware, and/or software is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information contained in this advertisement. Laptops For Less Inc. cannot possibly anticipate broad spectrum compatibility with all components available on the market today.
Please visit manufacturer website or call their customer service for more detailed technical information and for compatibility questions.
Please understand the item offered and be sure you have the technical knowledge to use or install the item.
Most information is available on the internet from the manufacturer's website.
We ship to US and Canada. For other countries please contact us.
Domestic Buyers: Price does not include applicable taxes for Canadian residents.
International Buyers: Documentation of purchase will be provided with parcel. Please note we are not responsible for any Customs, duties, taxes, charges in destination countries, or any delays in Customs clearance procedure.
Orders usually ship within 1-3 business days, after payment is received.
Combined shipping & handling is available for multiple purchases.
For multiple purchases, our checkout system will determine the shipping cost based on shipping profiles in each listing. All additional shipping discounts will be applied automatically.
Please verify your address during checkout. We are not responsible for any wrong or incorrect addresses.