LOT of 10 Intel Xeon E3-1245v3 3.40GHz [ 3.80GHz ] Quad-Core HASWELL Proc. SR14T
FOR ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE CONTACT US.
- 3 Months Warranty
- Ship From Oversea Delivery Process Around 10-14 Days
- Product CollectionIntel® Xeon® Processor E3 v3 Family
- Code NameProducts formerly Haswell
- Vertical SegmentServer
- Processor NumberE3-1245 v3
- Launch DateQ2'13
- Lithography22 nm
- Recommended Customer Price$276.00 - $287.00
- # of Cores4
- # of Threads8
- Processor Base Frequency3.40 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency3.80 GHz
- Cache8 MB SmartCache
- Bus Speed5 GT/s DMI
- # of QPI Links0
- TDP84 W
- Embedded Options AvailableNo
- DatasheetView now
- Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type)32 GB
- Memory TypesDDR3 and DDR3L 1333/1600 at 1.5V
- Max # of Memory Channels2
- Max Memory Bandwidth25.6 GB/s
- ECC Memory Supported ‡Yes
- Graphics Base Frequency350 MHz
- Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency1.20 GHz
- Intel® Quick Sync VideoYes
- Intel® InTru™ 3D TechnologyYes
- Intel® Flexible Display Interface (Intel® FDI)Yes
- Intel® Clear Video HD TechnologyYes
- # of Displays Supported ‡3
- Scalability1S Only
- PCI Express Revision3.0
- PCI Express Configurations ‡1x16, 2x8, 1x8/2x4
- Max # of PCI Express Lanes16
- Sockets SupportedFCLGA1150
- Max CPU Configuration1
- Thermal Solution SpecificationPCG 2013D
- Package Size37.5mm x 37.5mm
- Low Halogen Options AvailableSee MDDS
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology ‡2.0
- Intel® vPro™ Technology ‡Yes
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology ‡Yes
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x) ‡Yes
- Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) ‡Yes
- Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT) ‡Yes
- Intel® TSX-NIYes
- Intel® 64 ‡Yes
- Instruction Set64-bit
- Instruction Set ExtensionsIntel® SSE4.1, Intel® SSE4.2, Intel® AVX2
- Idle StatesYes
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® TechnologyYes
- Thermal Monitoring TechnologiesYes
- Intel® Fast Memory AccessYes
- Intel® Flex Memory AccessYes
- Intel® Identity Protection Technology ‡Yes
- Intel® Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP)Yes
Security & Reliability
- Intel® AES New InstructionsYes
- Secure KeyYes
- Intel® OS GuardYes
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology ‡Yes
- Execute Disable Bit ‡Yes
- Anti-Theft TechnologyYes
Terms and Conditions
Product will not be shipped until payment is received.
Determining compatibility with your existing parts, hardware, and/or software is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information contained in this advertisement. Laptops For Less Inc. cannot possibly anticipate broad spectrum compatibility with all components available on the market today.
Please visit manufacturer website or call their customer service for more detailed technical information and for compatibility questions.
Please understand the item offered and be sure you have the technical knowledge to use or install the item.
Most information is available on the internet from the manufacturer's website.
We ship to US and Canada. For other countries please contact us.
Domestic Buyers: Price does not include applicable taxes for Canadian residents.
International Buyers: Documentation of purchase will be provided with parcel. Please note we are not responsible for any Customs, duties, taxes, charges in destination countries, or any delays in Customs clearance procedure.
Orders usually ship within 1-3 business days, after payment is received.
Combined shipping & handling is available for multiple purchases.
For multiple purchases, our checkout system will determine the shipping cost based on shipping profiles in each listing. All additional shipping discounts will be applied automatically.
Please verify your address during checkout. We are not responsible for any wrong or incorrect addresses.