POWER SUPPLY IS SOLD SEPARATELY. CAN BE POWERED VIA POWER-OVER-ETHERNET (POE). POWER SUPPLY IS ONLY NEEDED IF POE IS NOT AVAILABLE ON YOUR NETWORK.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 two-line SIP phone delivers superb sound quality (HD Voice) as well as a wide range of supported business telephony features. The SoundPoint IP 335 has a dual 10/100 Ethernet port, so it is perfect for cubicle workers as well as call center operators who use a phone and PC at their desk.
Polycom IP 335 Features
- Polycom HD Voice - Unparalleled voice clarity to make your calls more efficient and productive
Enterprise-grade feature set -
- Two lines
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Easy-to-read, 102 x 33 pixel graphical LCD
- Support of shared lines, presence, 3-way local conferencing, and distinctive call treatment
- XHTML micro-browser for Web applications
Efficient installation and provisioning
- Remote, zero-touch provisioning with support of a variety of servers
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Broad interoperability - Certified to support a rich set of features with a variety of leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms and to interoperate with Microsoft Live Communications Server for telephony and presence
- Dual port Ethernet switch - Dual ports for connection of phone and PC through same LAN port
- Choice of power options - Power supply is not included. Can be powered via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). Power supply is only needed if PoE is not supported on your network.
Terms and Conditions
Product will not be shipped until payment is received.
Determining compatibility with your existing parts, hardware, and/or software is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information contained in this advertisement. Laptops For Less Inc. cannot possibly anticipate broad spectrum compatibility with all components available on the market today.
Please visit manufacturer website or call their customer service for more detailed technical information and for compatibility questions.
Please understand the item offered and be sure you have the technical knowledge to use or install the item.
Most information is available on the internet from the manufacturer's website.
We ship to US and Canada. For other countries please contact us.
Domestic Buyers: Price does not include applicable taxes for Canadian residents.
International Buyers: Documentation of purchase will be provided with parcel. Please note we are not responsible for any Customs, duties, taxes, charges in destination countries, or any delays in Customs clearance procedure.
Orders usually ship within 1-3 business days, after payment is received.
Combined shipping & handling is available for multiple purchases.
For multiple purchases, our checkout system will determine the shipping cost based on shipping profiles in each listing. All additional shipping discounts will be applied automatically.
Please verify your address during checkout. We are not responsible for any wrong or incorrect addresses.