- Supports all ATX power supply up to atx12v 2.3
- Oversized LCD panel shows all voltages within 1/10th volt for quick and easy troubleshooting
- Voltage reading for all rails ( plus 12v/5v/ plus 3.3v/5vsb/-12v)
- Built-In output connectors diagnostic system, low-voltage, high-voltage, no voltage, PG alarms
- Built-In alarm to notify user of unstable or abnormal power supply activity
Details: Dr. Power II is a fully automated power supply tester that enables users to easily and quickly determine if a power supply is defective or not. Cutting overall troubleshooting time considerably. Oversized easy-to-read LCD display and audible alarm helps user determine the exact cause of the failure, if there is one. An indispensable tool for any PC enthusiast or gamer!
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches